An especially fine Bergeon 50, Ref. 5412, WW-type 8 mm plain-turning precision watchmaker lathe with a conventional cast-iron bed on its original wooden stand.
- Bed of cast iron, Ref. 5412-1, length 325 mm, height 90 mm. Supplied with 2 fixing pins and rod for locking the slide rest;
- Headstock Ref. 5412-2, right hand with hardened and ground spindle, to take split chucks with a shank diameter of 8 mm and bores up to 7.2 mm in diameter. Enamelled cast iron body. Lubrication by capped oil ducts. The face of the 3-step pulley is in the form of an index plate with 60 holes.
- Adjustable tailstock, Ref. 5412-4, spindle with male and female centers, Bore diameter 7 mm;
- Compound slide rest, Ref. 5412-7, with micrometer screws and vernier. Covered and ground slide surfaces. 180 angular rotation on graduated ring.
- Motor Ref. 6800. Power: 120W. With electronic control at constant torque;
- Tension attachment Ref. 30535-C for Bergeon motor. Is indispensable when using the milling attachment No 12 or the grinding attachment No 13 (attachments are not included). The two pulleys are fitted with ball bearings;
- Wooden stand, Ref. 5214-S, dimensions: 545 x 545 x 160 mm, four rubber feet, 2 drawers;
- 15 compatible Schaublin collets (Size 0.5 – 6.3);
- Wolf Jahn 6-jaw chuck, Lorch Schmidt 3-jaw chuck and noname 8mm faceplate;
The set is heavy, around 30 kg, everything is working properly, great condition!
Dimension: the wooden stand is 545 x 545 x 160 mm, total weight is around 30kg.
Local pick up in Geneva is preferable.